Construction safety inspections are the most effective means of identifying hazardous conditions at the work-site. Platt Safety Inspection Professionals understand construction sites have their own set of requirements. We understand that construction sites require constant monitoring and observation to keep ahead of safety issues, including meeting all OSHA regulations.
On-Site Safety Inspection Services – Construction Safety and Industrial Safety
Platt Safety Inspection Services offer companies of all sizes assistance with their safety organization, planning, management AND on-site safety inspections. We are a proven safety resource for third party job construction site safety inspections. This is why we tailor each safety construction project to the unique requirements of the construction industry, always remembering to incorporate the requirements for Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Waste when necessary.
Inspection Services offered include:
- Random & scheduled site visits with standard checklist of the construction site safety inspection requirements
- Construction site safety inspections and written program audits, including OSHA compliance requirements
- Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)/ Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Developing site-specific Health and Safety Plans (HASP) when required.
- Addressing specific construction hazards and issues such as:
- Confined Space
- Trenching and Excavations
- Fall Protection
- Vehicle Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Accident Reporting
- Accident Investigation
- Developing custom safety programs encompassing elements for construction site safety forOSHA compliance
- Construction Site Safety Training